HARD CONVERSATIONS is a study exploring how we can reflect Jesus to one another even as we face the hard issues of our time. Whether we’re interacting on Facebook, or one on one with a friend we disagree with, how can we have hard conversations in love? This pastoral, 20 page booklet is perfect for a Sermon Series and Small Group Study!
WANT PRINT COPIES? Order them from Vineyard Resources here.
- Affirmation 1: God has all truth, but we don’t have perfect access to it.
- Affirmation 2: Love is as important than being right.
- Affirmation 3: The Spirit can create unity where it once seemed impossible.
- Affirmation 4: We can find our identity in Christ, not in our belief systems.
- Affirmation 5: We choose to accept that we live in the already and not yet.
- A turn key Sermon Series
- A Study for discipleship and evangelism
ORDER PHYSICAL COPIES
To order physical copies of this item from Vineyard Resources, click here.
- Hard Conversations Booklet (PDF) - 8.11M
- Hard Conversations Sermon Outlines (PDF) - 6.54M
- Hard Conversations Small Group Study (PDF) - 0.98M
- Hard Conversations Slide - Standard Title (JPG) - 1.33M
- Hard Conversations Slide - Standard Interior (JPG) - 1.26M
- Hard Conversations Slide - Wide Title (JPG) - 2.87M
- Hard Conversations Slide - Wide Interior (JPG) - 2.80M
- Hard Conversations Postcard (PDF) - 573.98K
- Hard Conversations Social Media Graphics (ZIP) - 1.90M
- Hard Conversations Social Media Headers (ZIP) - 509.14K